LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would trade it for a box of hardwood scraps that I could get some 1.5×1.5×6" turning blanks out of or trade for something interesting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still have this plane, I would like to trade it for some hardwood in sizes 5"x5"x1"thick squares that I could make a few turkey call pots out of. 6-12 blanks would be fine or any type of neat looking exotic scraps that I could get some pen blanks out of.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Broken as it is that plane is worth about a $1 if that. It s a pretty common block plane.

- johnstoneb
Yeah I know I'm reaching on a long shot, just hoping someone might want it for ornamental purposes. It does ad character to a collection of old tools.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Muzzy17-
Not sure of number. Looking for best offer.
[/IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/28iqpg7.jpg[/IMG]
- Muzzy17
You got your "best offer" 11 minutes after your original post. It's now 11 weeks later. Contact Jmartel and sell it to him if he's still interested.
Yeah I know I m reaching on a long shot, just hoping someone might want it for ornamental purposes. It does ad character to a collection of old tools.
- Muzzy17
It doesn't add anything to any collection. Maybe Jmartel can get a bucks worth of parts off of it.
chuck

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Muzzy17-

Not sure of number. Looking for best offer.
[/IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/28iqpg7.jpg[/IMG]
- Muzzy17

You got your "best offer" 11 minutes after your original post. It s now 11 weeks later. Contact Jmartel and sell it to him if he s still interested.

Yeah I know I m reaching on a long shot, just hoping someone might want it for ornamental purposes. It does ad character to a collection of old tools.
- Muzzy17

It doesn t add anything to any collection. Maybe Jmartel can get a bucks worth of parts off of it.
chuck

- upchuck
lol…Fellers y'all are a tuff crowd. I reckon I'm gonna close this thread out and leave this plane on my shelf with the rest of my old broken tool collection. My kids call me "Old Timey" cause I happen love this kind of old junk.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.