LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Kent, your are right. The hole situation F--in sucks. This actually made me sad. Our once proud nation is the butt of jokes. My Grandfather would be sad at how this country has gone to sh-t. I'd like to thank Free Trade. It's working out wonderful. On the other hand I think Larry is still using boomer-clubs beating to death Kangaroos for dinner…...so..

·
Registered
626 Posts
That's right donjoe how can we be a country with jobs based in service? People with manufacturing jobs pay for services. Ok I'm done. Later buddies. Good one Larry, it sure got us thinkin, maybe more stuff like this would wake up some of the sheep in this country who walk around mindless wanting to be taken care of. OK now I'm done.

·
Registered
295 Posts
You know, it's strange… I'm in Canada, and we're the same here- we didn't want free trade either (regular trade across the U.S.-Canada border always worked before, and still does)... so, I guess it was only the politicians and big business who wanted and enjoy free trade…

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.