LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Well, actually Ralph Bagnall of www.consultingwoodworker.com did. I sent him a plywood pouch for evaluation, and he tried it out. Then he made a very nice video which he posted on YouTube.

Some people who checked out my website said a video would be helpful in seeking how one loads and unloads a pouch, and this video does it well. It's also very useful in that it shows how easily one person can do it.

Check it out, if you like:

...and thanks again to those who offered constructive criticism, I really appreciate it- and a special thanks to Ralph, perhaps some of you folks on here know him. He's a great help for us newbie entrepreneurs!!

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
This posting from March of 2010 has never received a response…? I wonder if this LJ is still making this product?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is, indeed, Mark. I make covers for almost anything these days. My favorite is still the first- the plywood pouch.
I'm also working on a website update, offering free shipping to Canada and the U.S. for the month of January.

Cheers,

LLoyd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.