LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
Hello Kevin,

Not sure why you responded like this. Uncharacteristically hostile for a Lumberjock in my view. I am not clear what the woman's picture has to do with my reply to your old post.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im just curious why your responding to all my old posts that have no relevance anymore?
this is a post for something that is already sold almost a year ago, unless its to get your post count up?

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
No Kevin, I periodically go through the unreplied to posts to see what has been missed; with all the great stuff posted here a few fall through the cracks. I posted to this old post because I kept getting crossed up as to which post to reply to. There are a bunch of old posts some that in my opinion are just someone shilling their product with out wanting to pay Martin for advertising so I posted to yours to get it off the list of un-responded to posts.

I curious as to why you'd want to get your 'post count' up. Is there some value in having a high post count? I think the real value from this website is all the woodworking stuff I've learned and employed on the few projects I've done since starting here. I dare say I have even made some friends here also, there are a lot of incredible and friendly folks here. I see you been here for about 300 days so you've probably seen a lot of the great content here also.

I hope I've not unsettled you too much by responding to old posts, feel free to ignore me in future if I happen to post again to one of your older posts.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i guess i must be ignorant then cause i still have no clue why anyone would reply to a post for something
i sold 8 months ago and the post was marked as such.
and to save on future confusion i just will no longer make any posts.

·
Registered
5,687 Posts
I don't think your not posting is a desired outcome. Why did seven words evoke such a strong reaction in you? Please don't stop posting and enjoying this site just because I responded to an old post, the rest of the Lumberjocks here are a wealth of information and the sharing of what we do is one of the great strengths of this site. Losing your input makes the LJ site just that bit less diverse and so perhaps what you post may spark a solution for someone else's question….please continue to post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.