LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First real sale.

Today I met up with a lady who owns a business out of town and after sitting down with her she purchased 10 Pens, 1 Sketch Pencil and 3 Keychains. I'm very happy with the results and the potential of a new business partnership.

Sold Pens1

Sold Pens2

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
First real sale.

Today I met up with a lady who owns a business out of town and after sitting down with her she purchased 10 Pens, 1 Sketch Pencil and 3 Keychains. I'm very happy with the results and the potential of a new business partnership.

Sold Pens1

Sold Pens2
Way to go Larry! Another door open that might well lead to a few more doors opening! Plus MORE business from this Lady. GOOD STUFF!

Top picture, 4th from the ….hang on …..Right side! HOT!!! (I'm Left Handed sometimes it takes me a while when I have to do things from the Right) ;-}

kciR

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
First real sale.

Sold Pens1

Sold Pens2
Congrats Larry. It has got to be a wonderful feeling to have your work purchased and such an opportunity to be opened for you. I wish you much luck with this venture.

David

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
First real sale.

Sold Pens1

Sold Pens2
congratulations! :) That first sale feels soooooooooo good. Fun part, so does the second :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
First real sale.

Sold Pens1

Sold Pens2
Fantastic !!!!those are some nice looking pens and i wish you all the luck in your future sales!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
First real sale.

Sold Pens1

Sold Pens2
Good Luck Hope you sell more.

·
Registered
896 Posts
First real sale.

Sold Pens1

Sold Pens2
Congratulations Larry, I wish you many more sales and successes in your woodworking journey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.