LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In need of big motor brushes

I am currently working on a Blue Label 127 Skilsaw. I am 99% complete and just need to find a pair of motor brushes. They are .500 x .745 x ? I don't know the length but the important part is Thickness x width. I am unable to find it and was hoping that somebody could direct me to where I can find these. The only motor brushes I can find this size do not have a spring. They look like they are directly wired in.
Could anyone help me out with this?

Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts

I am currently working on a Blue Label 127 Skilsaw. I am 99% complete and just need to find a pair of motor brushes. They are .500 x .745 x ? I don't know the length but the important part is Thickness x width. I am unable to find it and was hoping that somebody could direct me to where I can find these. The only motor brushes I can find this size do not have a spring. They look like they are directly wired in.

Thanks.
I bought replacement brushes for my 127 from Eurton Electric. I can't recall what their stock number is off the top of my head for the brushes, but I will try and look at my spare set this weekend and see if has a stock # on it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks.
Thanks, Bree. If you could check that stock # for me that would be cool.
I will check that out.

Do you have any experience with the lower blade guard on the first issue blue label Skilsaw 825? I got one that had a broken lower blade guard. It seems that either the center mounting arbor is broken off in the drive arbor or the blade guard somehow \screws on with a reverse thread screw. I think I may have to completely disassemble it and see if I can knock it out from behind.

Thanks for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts