LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I don't know what the problem was but It is working fine now I don't no who or what fixed it . It seams to be a little slow but I can live with that. HP worked on it about 3 hrs. I could not even do any thing on the site could not even read or see what any one posted. I could not even get my home page of LJ to come up. All I could get was my project page to come up. Thanks Every one who sent me Emails of what to try Back know.
Chuck

·
Registered
183 Posts
I had the same problem a while back fixed it self, worked good for awhile, then happened again then the same thing, then the next time nothing worked turned out I had a virus and I even had Norton took it to staples had to redo the hole thing went with there coverage so far so good.cant remember what the virus was good luck and have a good day

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.