LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I wish Lumberjocks.com had a section for tools and not just a review of them. I mean somewhere where you can document the tools in your workshop.. I bet there are a lot if tools that I never heard of .. I think it would be a great idea.. Like the way to how you tell the site about your workshop , you could talk about the tools you have, want or just think are really cool…..

Just an idea that I think would work great!!!!

Love this site
Ed

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hear you but that woyld be specific to just me and not everybody would put input into it.. Ya know

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think it d be nice to have a spot where we could sell, barter, trade, etc., tools, like Craigs list, but, only for us LJ s. I might send Cricket a note about that actually.

- Roger
Roger, there's a WOODWORKING TRADE & SWAP FORUM

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Not exactly sure what it is your looking for Ed but there are 2 Tool Forums now.

One for "Hand Tools" and one for "Power Tools". You can pretty well talk/ask (Post) anything you want in either of them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a question for anyone about the Delta 15" 15-067 drill press that I have. I took the motor in to be checked as it was bogging down under moderate pressures. The tech was doing his electrical tests and happened to take off a cover on the bottom end to show 2" of the shaft for accessories he stated.
My question is; Does anyone know if I added a pulley to that end, what I may be able to add?

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
I have a question for anyone about the Delta 15" 15-067 drill press that I have. I took the motor in to be checked as it was bogging down under moderate pressures. The tech was doing his electrical tests and happened to take off a cover on the bottom end to show 2" of the shaft for accessories he stated.
My question is; Does anyone know if I added a pulley to that end, what I may be able to add?

- Navidave
Navidave:

You'd probably get more replies to this if it was in this Forum: "Power Tools, Hardware and Accessories"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.