LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shooting board part1

yo whats up everybody this is my first lumberjocks post my 18 episode on building a shooting board. In this video I go over how to cut and how a shooting board works. If you have not already built a shooting board watch this video I will show you easy to follow tips. Check back for the second part episode 19. you can visit my blog at www.kostasworkshop.blogspot.com to watch all my videos and read all my posts.You can subscribe at the bottom of the page using google or yahoo.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shooting board part1

yo whats up everybody this is my first lumberjocks post my 18 episode on building a shooting board. In this video I go over how to cut and how a shooting board works. If you have not already built a shooting board watch this video I will show you easy to follow tips. Check back for the second part episode 19. you can visit my blog at www.kostasworkshop.blogspot.com to watch all my videos and read all my posts.You can subscribe at the bottom of the page using google or yahoo.
oh yea if you want to see a real accident then you should visit my blog www.kostasworkshop.blogspot.com and it is under the post my little accident.

·
Banned
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shooting board part 2

Yo whats up everybody here is the second part of the shooting board video. In this video I go over how to glue up a shooting board and how to keep it that way. If you have not already seen the first part episode 18 then you should really watch it because I go over important tips in that video. I will have more videos soon. To see all my videos you can visit my website at www.kostasworkshop.blogspot.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.