LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
My 4yr old yellow Lab doesn't do stairs. She will wait at the top of the basement stairs until I return. Maybe it is just as well, I know she would be rolling around in the saw dust and track it upstairs, and then we would both be in trouble.
I wouldn't call it a family pet, but I had seen a mouse down here with me. I had tried to trap it a couple of times. It steals the peanut butter, and leaves the trap. My has named it Jerry. I am not quite sure why.

Tom

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
My old Black Lab stayed in the shop with me all the time. She slept thru all the machine noises. She made it to 14yrs. Died last year. Still miss seeing her in the shop

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have 6 dogs currently and only one will stay in the shop when the machines start. I think that they find some noises painful since they don't appear to be afraid.

·
Registered
22 Posts
My wife and I raise English Bulldogs. We have an empty bedroom that we use for a puppy room about once a year. I don't let the big dogs in my shop because they get in too much trouble. I get too preoccupied to watch them constantly.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I have 4 dogs here. One of which is always in the shop, another lies down at the front door/recieving area and makes for a great doorbell. The below…....he the one who's always in the shop and sometimes I forget I let him out for a squirt and hours might go by, but there he is lying in the snow, only his nostrils and eyeballs show if its being snowing hard.

[URL]Photobucket
></a>

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I have 4 dogs here. One of which is always in the shop, another lies down at the front door/recieving area and makes for a great doorbell. The below…....he the one who's always in the shop and sometimes I forget I let him out for a squirt and hours might go by, but there he is lying in the snow, only his nostrils and eyeballs show if its being snowing hard.

[URL]Photobucket
></a>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.