LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shaker Media Cabinet #1

My customer really liked the documenting of my last project on this site so I'm at it again. This is a really big ( for me) cabinet for dvds. It's dimensions are 82 high and 50 wide. Glass doors on top and solid doors on bottom. Sliding dovetails while I love the look and the strength are a pain in the ass. Just my opinion. Enjoy.

the model drawing

·
Registered
118,619 Posts
Shaker Media Cabinet #1

My customer really liked the documenting of my last project on this site so I'm at it again. This is a really big ( for me) cabinet for dvds. It's dimensions are 82 high and 50 wide. Glass doors on top and solid doors on bottom. Sliding dovetails while I love the look and the strength are a pain in the ass. Just my opinion. Enjoy.

the model drawing
Looks like a more than good start.

13,555 Posts
Shaker Media Cabinet #1

the model drawing
Looks like you is off to a great start.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Shaker Media Cabinet #1

the model drawing
Looking good, Buddy. Sure would have made a lot of fine looking guitars! ;) Maybe you could just put strings on it and store a BUNCH of dvd's in it too… I'm glad I only have one dovetail joint on a guitar!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Shaker Media Cabinet #1

the model drawing
Looks great. Want to see it finished.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shaker Media Cabinet #2:

I got the partition in today and glued and screwed into the bottom fixed shelf. I ran out of clamps so im going to have to wait till tomorrow before I can attach the piece I am holding in the second picture.

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Shaker Media Cabinet #2:

I got the partition in today and glued and screwed into the bottom fixed shelf. I ran out of clamps so im going to have to wait till tomorrow before I can attach the piece I am holding in the second picture.

Don't you just hate running out of the right size clamps? I could fill my shop with clamps and still not have enough sometimes…

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.