LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,876 Posts
Check for metric. 32mm is a little over 1.25" and
for a saw blade the difference probably doesn't
matter unless the bushing is too big.

Forrest will probably sell you one. If you want to
send a blade in for sharpening I reckon they'll
ship the bushing back at no cost.

Check Sears too.

I always look for weird stuff on ebay first. Sometimes
it juts helps me figure out what the darn thing
is called. For example…

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Well, we're done with this one. Thanks Loren and Bill and Rick.

From your inputs I got not only a generic name-saw blade arbor bushing-but also the part number from Router Bit World, a company new to me. Googling the part number got me a number of sources, including Sears ($30.00 per). The rest were in the $13 range and RBW wanted only a buck to ship.

Order placed, and I thank you.

Followup note: Amazon showed two not very encouraging (at first) reviews: One said it was just punched out and not "finished." Hey, it's a washer! The other said it didn't fit. Maybe the saw blade was partly or completely responsible, but he didn't suggest that.

Backstory: Two SystiMatic Budke Blades, one new, one slightly used, wonderful product, no longer made, $5.00 (total) at a swap meet. Now I'm into them $17 each; they were over eighty bucks years ago.

Camping in a happy place…

Lee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.