LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
In Loving Memory
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you so much for your kind words

When I made the marking triangles, I felt good that it works but now, I feel even better knowing that you like it…

Thank you
niki

·
In Loving Memory
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you so much

If you like, you can make small improvement…I pushed the nut into a small knob so it's easier and faster to turn the nut for distance adjustment as on the 2 pics below

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another improvement is…if you need stronger pressure, you can use a lever instead of the nut.
After you tight the inner (upper) lever, you can continue and press with the outer (lower) lever to get even higher pressure…

Regards
niki

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nikki
I am an exschool teacher and retired busiessman. But a poor reader. I had to work very hard to get my master's degree.

I am now a beginning woodworker.

Your explanations are the best I have ever seen. I can follow them very easily.

Anyone esle reading this, if you have children or grandchildren, please be sure they are excellent readers. Send them to special training if you have to. That is where my granddaughter is going at my expense.

It will make their life so much easier for them, because there are simply not enoght Niki's in this world.

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
Niki,

You're SO COOL!

Thank you…

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Excellent blog here . Thank you for all of the detailed pictures. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words and you've proved them right once again : ) Thank you for sharing !

·
Registered
9,309 Posts
this sure beats driving my car over the boards to hold them together !
nice and simple thanks .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.