LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Guys,
These two store stock some tools you might want….

HD
- homedepot.com wil always price match when you call them
- On items over 100$ I call and usually get 10% just by asking (works almost every time - ask nicely…)

Then, buy discounted gift cards, usually 10% off.
There are many website, this is just one:
http://www.cardpool.com/buy/home-depot-gift-cards
They sell that at 10,5 off every two weeks

Lowes
- Get the "10% mover coupon" - or spend a few buck to buy a 10% rebate on ebay. Works well, fully legit.
One example:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131285387127?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2648&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

- And buy discounted gift cards, usually 10% as well.

I bought my delta 36-725 at Lowes a week ago… Price went down from 599$ to 450….

Good luck

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
Both Lowes and Home Depot will match competitor's sales (not online vendors like Amazon though), and then take another 10% off automatically. I used that to get my Bosch 1617 router combo for under $150 new a couple years ago.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
You can always call the store and see if they'll take Harbor Freight coupons. Some do as I've had success using them. That's how I got my Delta 36-725 Table saw using a 25% coupon. Awesome deal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Another way to save more is to open an LAR account, it's free, no credit check. Basically you put money into the account, can't use credit cards but debit cards are fine. When you check out you pay with your LAR account, extra 5% off. Every little bit helps, this us only available at Lowe's BTW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.