LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,341 Posts
Do some research…..read ww magazines, watch videos, Google, and anythinhg you can find to help you decide….We don't know what your needs are in a r.t., and there are dozens of different specimans out there to choose from…..I can't tell you which car or truck to buy….like I can't tell you which r.t. to build or buy….

·
Registered
6,292 Posts
No one can tell you what would be the best router table for you. I recommend building your own, that way it will suit your needs perfectly. There are thousands of plans out there, do some research and build one that fits your needs.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
can anyone tell me what would be the best router table,,as far as size easy of use and setup

- 3285jeff
No one can tell you what would be the best router table for you. I recommend building your own, that way it will suit your needs perfectly. There are thousands of plans out there, do some research and build one that fits your needs.

- bondogaposis
The one I built for myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.