LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I'm not affiliated with Rikon, just another happy customer.

I just received news that Rikon in Billerica, MA is having another one of their Scratch&Dent Sale this coming Friday, and thought some lumberjocks might be interested, and might be able to utilize this opportunity to get good quality stuff for a real bargain. they have very good bandsaws and lathes (based on my own experience and other's reviews), and some other stuff as well.

here's the official note from Rikon:

RIKON Power Tools is holding a Scratch and Dent sale at our NEW Billerica, MA facility Friday October 30th from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Come take advantage of slightly blemished tools with savings up to $400 on selected items. RIKON supports Scratch and Dent sale items with a 2-Year warranty. Tools available; bandsaws, lathes and other tools.

First come first serve! We have limited quantities of certain items. We cannot reserve product prior to the sale date. Call 978-528-5380 for more information.

Billerica, MA

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.