LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Hey all,
I have decided to get a Rigid spindle/belt oc sander from reviews here and on FWW, I noticed on their website they have a limited time lifetime warranty on their power tools and it covers normal wear and tear, and even free replacement batteries for cordless tools .
Has anyone delt with them, how's their tools.
I was going to buy the Makita compact drill driver/ impact driver set to replace my old, but free batteries alone might want me to change my mind.
Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have their oscillating sander,works great and no problems so far. Had it about 4 years, and it has the life time warranty.Think you may still want a belt sander to go with this,for long straight pieces. It's what I use.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My father uses them quite a bit, he scraps old airconditioners and used cordless drill/drivers, and their recip saw, has beaten them to death, had batteries go bad, broken several saws, and has had no problems getting them ethier fixed or replaced.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
the best 'protection' plan on the market, the best warranty on the market - tools are decent. better than ryobi, b&d, (recent) craftsman, and the likes. but not as powerful/ergonomic/lightweight as the new makitas/milwaukees/dewalts. still - for the money, I think they have the best value on the market today. if I'd go with a new drill - it'd be a ridgid. since I'm stuck with a dewalt set with 3 dead batteries.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.