LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replacing the old workbench

Here is the old workbench. This was great for working on little project and housing all the tools and parts that I acquired over the years. Now, I have trouble working on wood projects, so it off to building a new workbench that I can use for my imagination.

Large Work Counter

·
Registered
6,838 Posts

Here is the old workbench. This was great for working on little project and housing all the tools and parts that I acquired over the years. Now, I have trouble working on wood projects, so it off to building a new workbench that I can use for my imagination.

Large Work Counter
I like where this is going!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts

Large Work Counter
Your current bench is a lot like mine in that I use it more for storage than I do for woodworking. It seems that when I am in the middle of a project all my hand tools end up on the bench and I don't have any room to work on it. I have been considering building a bench and will be looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.