LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would be honored if you would take the time to watch this short video put together by a co-worker to honor our service men and women stationed at home and abroad. The video pays tribute to why our people are in places like Iraq and Afganistan; to give the children of these countries a chance at a life free of oppression. It also pays tribute to my friend Chris and his 3 fallen comrads who were lost to us by a rode side bomb last December. Chris was the only survivor of that attack and is still recovering from the many injuries he sustained. The photos were taken by him and others in his unit.
http://animoto.com/play/b4xem4hDgyjUIHSuUm1cbg

If this direct link does not work, just copy it into an open browser.

Thank you

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I think we Americans forget sometimes there are other Nations fighting over there. May God Bless them and may we all remember them all. Amen

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
You are right Mike Canada don't mention enough about our young men and women going to war on the news and in the schools as you Americans do, and it is a good thing to show people what they are doing and what was done.
Like you said may we all remember!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.