LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hey everyone…Its Rememberance Day here in Canada I don't know about the US or how you guys celebrate. But what I'm saying is just leave a comment to show your support CDN and US. For the many soldier who fought n made it and the ones who didn't even get a chance to fight because they didn't make it. As well as our soldiers out now.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I was just about to post the same topic, Remembrance Day in Canada or Veterans Day in the United States. We all have to support our troops 100%, those that have fought, those that have fallen and those that are fighting right now. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
We sometimes forget to honor our allies and their many sacrifices in the name of freedom….From a US vet to all our allies in arms…my deepest respect and gratitude for your service….we wouldn't enjoy our freedoms and privaleges without your continued service and support…..

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I've always looked at Veterans day as a remembrance day of all the Vets around the world that have served their countries in defending their freedoms and ours as well. Thanks all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.