LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just picked up a Reliant DD90 14" bandsaw. No manual, of course.

I was told it is a true Delta knock-off so Delta replacements parts plug-and-play on the Reliant. It has the Delta riser kit installed so "it must be true". I broke the two table trunnions trying to move the saw back a couple of inches. Looks like they were already cracked. Lesson learned: don't move by the table. Ordered Delta trunnions. I expect them to arrive tomorrow.

• Anyone got any recommendations, suggestions, warnings about this saw? Any good mods?
    I already replace the tensioner rod with a longer one to get the knob above the wheel housing. I have been pondering the lack of a dust port.

Thanks
Berg

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh yeah. Thanks Tim. Even after pointing it out I had trouble finding it. Couldn't make that link any less obvious could they? OK, it's me. My wife says I'm lousy looker. I say I'm a great looker, I'm just a lousy finder. :)

The HF looks pretty much the same as the Reliant. Even the "WOOD CUTTING" decal. Different knobs is about all.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gned was kind enough to copy and email the dd90 manual. If anyone else could use a copy I would be happy to forward it to them.
George, Again thank you for taking the time to make that copy for me.
Berg aka Nine Finger Pete [I'm kidding…]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.