LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11/2/07 Update

My father in law will be in town this weekend, he happens to be an avid woodworker as well. Hopefully, together we can make a good dent in some of these projects!

He helped me build the workbench to where it is today, so maybe he'd like to help finish it… Stay tuned for the weekend update!

·
Registered
14,592 Posts
11/2/07 Update

My father in law will be in town this weekend, he happens to be an avid woodworker as well. Hopefully, together we can make a good dent in some of these projects!

He helped me build the workbench to where it is today, so maybe he'd like to help finish it… Stay tuned for the weekend update!
Help is always welcome, at least company is good to have.

·
Registered
35,383 Posts
11/2/07 Update

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.