LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
If anyone has one who is having a planer feed problem, I would like to chat with you. I have had my unit for just over a year and all of a sudden when planing the boards are not feeding through. The owners manual is not very helpful as how to fix the problem. A few suggestions in the trouble shooting pages, but does not go into detail how to fix the problem. Please let me know if you have had this issue. Thanks Doug

·
In Loving Memory
15,066 Posts
I don't have that planer, but cleaning the bed and feed rollers on my Ridgid 13" and my Woodmaster 18" seemed to fix my feeding issues.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I occasionally have that problem. Every time, it turns out I forgot to use the lever on the left side to put the feed rollers in "gear" (they're actually belt driven). Happened to me just the other day. Of course, it happens when going from jointing to planing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.