LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7,673 Posts
You need a #4 Ford cup to measure viscosity (search for how to use it). The one I linked (which can probably be had for less somewhere) would be fine. Other than that I've got nothing.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.