LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All,
New member researching a recent auction purchase. Could not pass this machine up at $10, imagine my surprise when I got home to find that it does indeed work. Have cleaned the unit and squared the blade in all directions.
Looking for some insight into making a table top and fence, as well as help locating some attachments for the auxillary spindles.
Near as I can figure, this unit was made in 1964.
Thanks for any help.
Bob

·
Registered
6,156 Posts
Wow … don't know much about Montgomery Wards tools, but this thing was either well cared for or you did a terrific job on the restoration!

Some of the PowrKraft machines were actually manufactured by Rockwell (Delta) ... you might check with Delta to see if they can point you to the info you need. You might also want to check out Old Woodworking Machines (http://www.owwm.com).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.