LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Hello all,

I thought I would be able to figure this out on my own. The Powermatic manuals are pretty clear but I don't have a resource to match up a manual to a serial number. I have attached a few screen shots from a 1996 manual which I believe to be close in year of manufacture of the saw. I've begun compiling my list but I'm having trouble realizing where the motor, mounts. The manual seems to differ slightly from what I'm
physically looking at on the saw, or I can treconfigure my brain to decipher the picture. I bought this saw from Ohio State University. The dummies threw the motor away and everything that was attached to it. Can you all help me identify the missing components? Thanks all!

Other than the missing mounts this saw is in great shape. It came with extension table with extension rolling base. It also came with a large out feed roller setup and it's own 55 gallon drum dust collection system. I will continue to update photos as progress is made. I paid $500 bucks for the entire setup. Thanks in advance!

Hood Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Wood Automotive design

Font Auto part Art Drawing Line art

Font Material property Paper Parallel Document

Attachments

· Registered
373 Posts
You should definitely post this on owwm.org They tend to deal with a lot of older hardware but they should be able to help with this one as well and frankly there are people there that will know without the need of looking at the manual what is going on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.