LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 2697 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Plant Flowerpot Houseplant Outdoor furniture Table

Plant Property Furniture Window Outdoor furniture

Plant Furniture Window Flowerpot Building

Dog Furniture Plant Flowerpot Carnivore

well id like to welcome you to my patio for some after the shop chill time.all our welcome to join in the conversation.the topic here is whatever you wanna talk about.i just ask you follow the forum rules,no religion or politics please.for those of you that are new to our chat group this is the fifth version that started with my corona crazy,corelz the show,gunnys garage and last mokes workshop.hopefully we can keep this one going for a long while.so feel free to grab a cold one from my shop fridge and join me.just dont sit in the beagles chair-lol. so lets have some fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Beautiful Pottz

·
Premium Member
4,781 Posts
Thanks for the invitation and my RSVP is a hearty Yes Sireeeee. I'll take the chair in the shade that the Beagle has not commandeered. The Dog does deserve a nice seat.

As the first responder to this site, "The best of everything and may all enjoy the banter" Well Jerry beat me to it but that is okay the more the merrier.

·
Premium Member
28,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well ok i see some new faces which i hope will continue to join in whenever youve got something to share.the idea here is to have a place to talk about things other than woodworking,but your more than welcome to if you want.in our past threads with shared what was going on in our lives,so it's up to you guys as to where this thread will go.i have no intention of being a moderator here but i will step in if someone gets rude or nasty.lets all just have fun.

·
Premium Member
28,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks good. This should be fun.

- Rich
i hope we have a good time and get new people involved that wern't a part of the past threads.when i wanna talk serious woodworking ive got yours which has been great,for just some BS here's the place to do it.

·
Premium Member
28,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
welcome back bob,im gettin the band back together.

·
Premium Member
28,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
corelz who do you think your dealing with.this is pottz patio !
Plant Shade Tints and shades Cross Tree

got another one over the spa.will that work for ya ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
28,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Super nice. great job, Enjoy.

- oldrivers
thanks rivers chime in whenever you feel like joining the conversation.

1 - 20 of 2697 Posts