LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well my PC pistol grip router finally died. It's been around since the 1960's. I inherited it from my father. I's now enshrined in my tool shop. Talk about holding up to use. I couldn't count the hrs. it had of use or the amount of feet it routed. I now have a brand new Hitachi KM12VC router. The PC bits are still in use as well as a 15 pc MLCS kit. It's a great piece of machinery. Quiet, powerful, and multi featured. But I'm going to miss that PC. I smile every time I look at it resting on that shelf. I'll post a review once I get used to the new Hitachi. :)

·
Registered
51,858 Posts
Sorry to hear the old PC finally passed on. Its nice though that you have decided to keep it in your shop museum. I have a number of tools, Craftsman circular saw, jig saw, drill, etc, that my dad had from the 1960s…they are all steel cased, in excellent condition, and still work, but I have been keeping them in my collection just because they are cool, and they were his.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.