LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
13,760 Posts

·
Registered
35,383 Posts
13,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Pine panels!

My mom bought some pine panels to build this! !

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/beginnerwoodworker/tierd-plant-stand-m.jpg!

And this spice cabinet out the scraps

Charles,

1) I LOVE the before pictures. I love seeing a LumberJock take us from boards to finished project. Thanks for starting us off at the beginning. With so many of these Jocks, I get the feeling they just snap their fingers, and … BAM! ... they have a beautiful cabinet.

2) I knew that spice cabinet wasn't your work. I know your work is better :) Mom's got a good son !!

Enjoy the ride :)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Pine panels!

My mom bought some pine panels to build this! !

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/beginnerwoodworker/tierd-plant-stand-m.jpg!

And this spice cabinet out the scraps

I am with Neil, thanks for posting the before shots. I always get a kick out of the "My first wood project ever" posts where there is a polished bowl with inlays and even a magic spoon that fills it with porridge. I feel like asking the poster to please include the 400 lbs of scrap wood that they went through to get to the finished piece. My first project was a pine train for my son. I split so many pieces making it that I literally cried when it was completed.

Good luck with your project Charles. I know it will be a winner.

David

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
More progress on the plantstand!

I made good progress today on Mom's plantstand! I end up not having enough for mom spice cabinet it will come later.

My outdoor shop

charles ,
the stand looks great , man !

you have a bigger shop than i do ,
and with chairs even (LOL) !

i can't express how proud i am to watch you grow ,
and the things you are learning .

i guess you will have to ask your mother ,
she knows .

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.