What went wrong and mistakes
Below a few pictures of what went wrong.
After sanding there was a naturel crack in the roof:
I decided to fix it with PVAc glue:
When I was sanding the exhaust pipe and pulled too hard on the sanding paper he brook:
When I was sanding the frame on the disk sander he fell out of my hands and one edge was considerably demaged. I glued a another piece in it:
Four times a broken jamb:
The bottom of the frame I glued in a wrong direction:
And that's why I had to replace it:
My cutter came deep in the wood and I had to replace that spot:
Fortunately, you can hardly see the repair:
The making of a facet on the front wheel rims on the disk sander wasn,t a succes. Too wobly:
Thats wy I did it on the lathe:
Thanks for watching.