LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Selling my Drum Sander. With the sale you get additional 100, 80 and 60 grit paper to go with it. I'm the second owner and still has the origional $1800 price tag on it.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm located in southwest TN

• Exclusive SandSmart™ controlled infinitely variable feed rate from 0 to 10 feet per minute, gives the ultimate sanded finish and preventing machine overload
  • Self-cooling, precision-machined and balanced 5" x 22" extruded aluminum drum
  • Continuous-duty motor offers the advantages of heavier use for longer periods of time
  • Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed
  • No-give power feed conveyor belt
  • Zinc-plated steel tension rollers mount next to the drum
  • Drum height and downward pressure are adjustable, eliminating snipe
  • 1/16" per turn height adjustment
  • Height adjustment supported is by a thrust bearing for easy and smooth adjustments
  • Large, easy-to-use cast iron height adjustment wheel allows both radical height changes and minute adjustments for extremely precise sanding thickness control
  • Convenient on/off switch with overload protection mounted at front of machine base
  • Drum operates at 1,700 RPM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.