LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Has anyone ever worked with a peppertree wood? I did a super quick search on google, and i only found one bowl made from it (unless it goes by a different name), and it looked rather nice to be honest. Was kind of surprised not to see more of it.

Reason I ask; i have a peppertree that died in my yard, rather nice size, trying to decide if it's worth saving for someone to cut into useable pieces/segments, or if i should just cut it to burn in the fire pit!

curious to know what people think..

if it helps any, for info about the tree, i'm from Vegas. They're rather common around here.

·
Registered
4,787 Posts
I've turned several bowls with peppertree wood. It is a beautiful wood. I'd add a picture but every peppertree bowl I have turned has either been sold or given away as a gift.

All of the peppertree wood that I have purchased I got from seller rusty-one-1 on e-bay. You might want to check out his listings to get some insight about peppertree wood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.