LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you jtlighting - your first link fixed me up..

Eagle1 - I am at work so I am not really sure which of the three models I have.

Rick - I am at work, and was spending some time re-arranging my shop (in CAD), and had a question of size. Plus normally I keep a PDF of all my user manuals with me on a memory stick and that is one I did not have yet.. Mainly for times I am at work with something rolling through my mind and need to look something up… ;-)

I appreciate the quick response by all three of you - Thank you!

Later - Scotty

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rick, I'm new to this blog, but noticed you have a pdf manual for the Delta Jointer 37-866x. I am having trouble getting the table level. My boards go through great to start but always end up with an extra deep cut right at the very end. Like I not pushing it through correctly, but also had my neighbor try.

I don't have a manual, wondering if you could email me a copy or tell me what I might do to fix the situation. This is also happening on my brothers 20" planer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.