LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Wood Kitchen utensil Tableware Cutlery Hardwood

Wood Kitchen utensil Hardwood Cutlery Garden tool

Hand Wood Natural material Personal care Electric blue

I have a lot mixed lot of patternmakers, or paring, chisels from different makers like Swan, Pexto and Witherby. I have original handles for some of them but all have London pattern handles on the except for one, its just a long(ish) bowling pin looking handle, but all are turned from some hornbeam. All of them are in excellent condition with no pitting, or very, very minor pitting and nothing that will cause any problem with any of the edges. The backs have all been flattened and all are razor sharp.
The 2" Stanley is not for sale but the other 8 chisels are.
Make a reasonable offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1" Chisel is sold. Again Make a reasonable offer on the rest. The 1" was an off-brand chisel anyway. It was made by bluegrass. I apologize for not mentioning that in the description but its gone anyway and all of the others are the brands mentioned. So, the remaining sizes are 1/4 1/2 5/8 3/4 7/8 1 1/4 and 1 3/4.
Tell you what, how about $220? That's about $30 per chisel plus shipping. I think that's a fair price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.