LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Someone on here please console me. Went to an auction several weeks ago and got some tools. Auction fever must have came over me because I payed way too much. People at the auction were looking at me like I was an idiot. For example:

Paid 20 dollars for these 18 clamps
Gas Metalworking hand tool Composite material Engineering Machine

Then I paid 30 for these two cherry chisels, I have never heard of them so they must be junk
Tableware Kitchen utensil Metal Still life photography Science

Then as if I hadn't had enough I went on to pay 60 for all these veritas and Stanley planes and tools
Gas Tool Metal Wood Gun accessory

But wait, there is more stupidity! Paid a dollar for these two saws
Tool Wood Office ruler Hand tool Ruler

And 50 for this with all new bits
Automotive tire Electrical wiring Tread Cable Audio equipment

Then the stupidest purchase of all- a 24 inch leigh dovetail jig with the dust collector and the optional bits for 125
Office equipment Electronic instrument Gas Machine Electronic device

Never been used
Paint Wood Material property Gas Tints and shades

Attachments

·
Registered
17,103 Posts
I feel so sorry for you that I am willing to cover your loss and take the whole load off your hands. I just happen to have a lot of spare cash right now and that is why I'm making you this generous offer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.