LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Looks real close to my ridgid, alot of the craftsman and rigid tools were from the same manufacturer. For $110 with the mobile base itd be a good deal, take a good straight edge along and some hex wrenches to get a look at the knives. I bet it goes quick

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've called and I'm first in line. It looks like it's going to be heavy. I had trouble looking up information, how do I find out what knives and such things. The owner passed so his friend is posting his shop items and says the owner was fastidious (his words) and the all the items being posted look clean and cared for.

Here's the man's 22-540 planer for an example.
Wood Gas Electrical wiring Machine Audio equipment

And his Craftsman XR-2424 table saw $190. I really want this too!
Table Wood Automotive exterior Indoor games and sports Bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
11,525 Posts
I agree with 1st post. Too good of a deal to pass up. I just bought a set (3) of joiner blades on e-bay for 13 bucks.. + $5 shipping. There's a set there that will fit yours. I have an old craftsman also not the same as yours but just can't part with it. They were built solid back then.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I thought these looked familiar, I saw these posted on Seattle CL today ;).

I think the jointer is a craftmaster, if you look on the TS ad (http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/tls/4695075599.html), the third pic is of the jointer nameplate. This forum discusses the craftmaster model: http://lumberjocks.com/topics/28463

I think the outfeed table on that TS is pretty slick, one of those, "why didn't I think of that" moments. I'll have to figure that one out for my TS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.