LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Hello and thank you to the LJ community. Yesterday was one year at LJs. Prior to that, I was only a utilitarian user of the internet. What I HAD to do on it and little else, research, e-mail if I couldn't call, etc. I stumbled onto LJs, looked around, wanted to ask a followup question on something and wound up joining. It has been a wonderful year. This site has taught, entertained and enthralled me all at the same time.
Thank you to all the wonderful craftsmen and contributors. I never thought I would be a website junkie but I have fallen off the electronic anonymous wagon.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and may next year be a great as this year.
BTKS

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
maybe a day late ,

BUT NOT FRIENDS SHORT !

congratulations ,
and a wonderful holidays to you too .

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy… I have to catch up my posts to come close to my days here! I look lots and learn lots and laugh lots. Glad you and others like you are here.

Jack

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.