LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
March 11/09

Hello Jocks
Just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for a wonderful year.I have learned so much from this site and I just love to see all the things that people make and how they do it.Even though I am not much of a jock I still love to make small stuff in my little shop and the birds keep asking for more feeders and houses.(lol)
Thanks again.
Dustygirl

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
March 11/09

Hello Jocks
Just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for a wonderful year.I have learned so much from this site and I just love to see all the things that people make and how they do it.Even though I am not much of a jock I still love to make small stuff in my little shop and the birds keep asking for more feeders and houses.(lol)
Thanks again.
Dustygirl
Happy Anniversary to you!

·
Registered
18,890 Posts
March 11/09

Hello Jocks
Thanks again.
Dustygirl
happy anniversary!!!! "and many more" :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
March 11/09

Hello Jocks
Thanks again.
Dustygirl
Happy Anniversary!! Keep the birds happy!

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
March 11/09

Hello Jocks
Thanks again.
Dustygirl
Happy Anniversary.

·
Registered
18,890 Posts
March 11/09

Hello Jocks
Thanks again.
Dustygirl
happy anniversary (belated, of course)

·
Registered
56,015 Posts
March 11/09

Hello Jocks
Thanks again.
Dustygirl
This is a few days late but Happy Anniversary!!!!! Great to have you here.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
March 11/09

Hello Jocks
Thanks again.
Dustygirl
Happy Aniversary Dustygirl!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.