LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I'm getting old.

I just noticed today is one year since I joined LJ's. Time really flies.

I thought I was making a lot of posts, until I noticed Gary has been a member a little longer than I have, but has out posted me by about 8:1. I wonder if he ever sleeps.

In the past few months the site has grown to the point there's a whole new crowd of people to get to know and learn from. (Lord knows I need that).

I have to say I've learned a lot from everyone, and became friends with many of you.

I've had two picnics where I've had the pleasure of hosting a few great people in my shop, which I enjoyed immensely. (I have some pictures to post from this years picnic, which took place on the 21st of June). If you've considered hosting one, I do recommend it.

Well anyway, it's been great getting to know the people I do, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of you!

Thanks;

Lee

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

I thought I was making a lot of posts, until I noticed Gary has been a member a little longer than I have, but has out posted me by about 8:1. I wonder if he ever sleeps.

In the past few months the site has grown to the point there's a whole new crowd of people to get to know and learn from. (Lord knows I need that).

I have to say I've learned a lot from everyone, and became friends with many of you.

I've had two picnics where I've had the pleasure of hosting a few great people in my shop, which I enjoyed immensely. (I have some pictures to post from this years picnic, which took place on the 21st of June). If you've considered hosting one, I do recommend it.

Well anyway, it's been great getting to know the people I do, and I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of you!

Thanks;

Lee
happy first lumberjocks birthday!

·
Registered
13,709 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Thanks, Lee!

I know I have learned so much from you and look forward to many more years of your posts.

Lew

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Hey Lee,

It has been nice meeting you too. (and WOW has this site grown)
I could not make it to your last picnic, but will try again next year.

Steve

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Lee,

It is great to have gotten to meet you. You have been a blessing to me! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
I'm with Lew, I've learned a bunch reading your posts, much appreciated. I got here all of ten days before you and remember being blown away by your work, so here's to another project packed year :)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
I think I can speak for many LJ's here when I say we appreciate the post you've made and learning your way of doing things, some things we never even thought of. Thanks for being a part of this site.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Wow guy's;

THANK YOU ALL!

Steve; it will be nice to have a rocket surgeon at one of the picnics!

Now I know I'm going to keep making this stuff up!

Lee

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Happy anniversary Lee. I've enjoyed your work and your insight. Now, just one more post and you'll be at an even 2000 …

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Congratulations Lee hope you have many more great years with us all here!

Callum

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
It's great to have you here Lee.

You are an inspiration to the rest of us.

Bob

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Well Russel;

Since you pointed it out, your elected!

Happy 2000.

Thank you;

Lee

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Thank you Callum.

Lee

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Hey Bob;

We got one guy to quit this past year, lets not do that again,

or the powers that be will kick us out!

Good knowing you!

Thanks;

Lee

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Lee,

Congrats on the first anniversary. It is always good to see your posts on here. This has been an interesting year to say the least.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Thank you Scott;

Lee

·
Registered
367 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Happy anniversary.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
It's a good thing the site HAS grown, or I'd never fit…

Hey Lee-thanks for all you do here!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Good one Lee. I have learned a good deal from you. I just cannot keep up with the site, it all moves so quickly. I have been having some physical problems the last couple of months, so that has been slowing me down somewhat. Keep posting and I'll keep learning.
THANKS!
DAVE

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Man, I'm getting old.

Thanks;

Lee
Hi Mr. Woody;

Thank you.

I like your signature line. Sounds like me!

Lee

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.