LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
118,619 Posts
I Know I must coming done with something because today I decided I have to many tools . I 'm working on a cabinet job and every time I turned around something was in the way so….I said to my self,Self you need to get rid of some of these things that you don't use that much. So I placed and ad in my local Craig's list.
I know it must be a temporary condition. If anyone's close enough here's my ad.

http://roseburg.craigslist.org/tls/1605824144.html

Forgive the promotion

·
Registered
7,426 Posts
Nothing there I really need… lol… I too am going crazy… I am about to post for quick sale..a 3/4 inch shaper… older model made in New Zealand.. a Dewalt RAS on a bench and a 9 inch jointer… currently not hooked up to a motor… no room now that I have the Torque…

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
man you scared me , jim

i thought you were selling routers ,

i was ready to call 911 (LOL) !

good idea ,
sell that stuff ,
more room to dance with the wife !

·
Premium Member
25,676 Posts
I know what you mean!! Trying to run a personal life and electrical contracting out of a 2 car garage (shop for woodworking) feels the same way ;-((

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Greetings Jim: Are you coming down with a fever?..... lol. Who's the guy who said "you can never have enough tools"..... oh… that wasn't you? I must have you confused with someone else… actually that sounds like Kent Sheapard…. I think….... lol lol.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Jim I will soon have a used one horse dust collector available, it's old and has wear but I am still using it while I try and find the time to install the one I brought over from my old shop.

I am in need of a used 12"-14" (or larger band saw), running or not and some type of router table or router fence setup I can install myself on a shop built router table. Let me know please if you have any of those items available or might be interested in the Dust Collector unit in trade for something.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
That's funny Jim;

I have come to that same conclusion many times. It's crazy, a small renovating project requires so many specialty tools, there's no room left to do the work.

Still, I'm afraid to sell anything. What if I need it? LOL

Lee

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
good luck jim..i think were all pretty lucky to have what we do…you never know when you just might have to depart with them …i just saw a guy who's health is so bad…hes selling lock stock and barrel…his whole shop…it sure made me re look at things…put the money in savings …grizzman

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
not the sequel .

maybe they didn't move to canada after all ,
maybe they moved to oregon ?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I am going to sell one of my bandsaws, a small jointer. and some other things. Too many tools that don't get used enough. However, I so intend do buy other tools.

Good luck on the sale.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.