LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've got a chincilla, or my own personal mini lathe as she likes to chew up little sticks we give her (and any other thing that's wooden she can get ahold of).

Hard to tell in the pics, but she's a bit of a chunker!

·
Registered
464 Posts
As shown in my avatar I've got a beagle named Max. We also had a chinchilla. His name was Chili and he passed away a little over a month ago at the ripe old age of 16 1/2 years. We'd had him since he was 6 weeks old. He, too, was a chunker. We had the little guy cremated and his ashes are stored next to those of our previous beagle Pup. Chili loved his raisons and was as big a part of the family as Ole Max.

Still not good at adding photo's. The top one is of Max & Chili and the bottom one is of Chili when he was quite young.

·
Registered
7,866 Posts
hey gm man…you know how they say out pets reflect how we look…i just cant see you prancin around like a yorkie…....lol….....ill post mine soon…then you can get back at me…hey spencer…do you really have a large cold black nose…and go moooooooo…lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.