Other - "Dust Bee Gone" Dust Mask, Item No. 141152 (Rating: 5)

This is a product I've been meaning to share for some time. I discovered it back in 2011 after I quit smoking and promptly developed some breathing problems. I tried various paper masks but always felt like I was trying to "suck air through a straw." I looked at other, bulky masks but passed as being overly restrictive. Finally, I found the "Dust Bee Gone" mask and ordered one. My experience has been great with the breath ability through the material of the mask and the filtering quality. I use it in the shop to prevent sawdust getting in my lungs and I use it outdoors when I have to mow the lawn. This mask has always prevented problems and has always been comfortable. I have a beard and there are no problems whatsoever with the mask sealing to my face. It's easy to clean up with a little soap and water, let dry and it's ready to use again. I've had it going on two (2) years now and would recommend it with only one reservation. On my mask, the velcro was stitched inadequately and came apart after a couple of uses-no problem for a DIYer, but should not have happened for what the mask cost. It apparently comes in three sizes: medium, large and extra large. Something to consider.

http://www.woodcraft.com/product/2002089/3740/large-dust-bee-gone-mask--maroon-edging.aspx