LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
111 Posts
Hello!

With the start of the new show, Tommy has a new website. That means new videos! The latest set is 27 step by step videos on making a dovetailed tool box! http://www.thomasjmacdonald.com/media/category.php?cat=Tool-Box

They are going to stay on the website, free to all. You can also find all of the old videos and some new tips and tricks. Keep checking back for new projects, too.

Eli

· Registered
158 Posts
It's available here in Nashville. I just saw my first episode and I think it's a breath of fresh air to the woodworking community on television. Tommy's show touches on every aspect of a project from rough lumber to the finished product in the episode I saw.

What I liked: Tommy covered all the bases and illustrated the 'motions' with the hand tools and machines. I liked that it was project oriented as well.

What I didn't like: Too much for 30 minutes, the project would have been great spread over 2 episodes.

What I hope to see: Obviously I'd like to see complicated projects spread over an episode or two but I'd also like to see the occasional focus on a single technique highlighted by an entire episode. I've only seen one episode so this may be coming soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.