LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hey LJ members,

hopeing in about a week, week and a half to purchase a new table saw! :)!!! I'm also hopeing to post a good long review on it for who is ever interested. I've done my research and my choice is grizzlys G0605x extreme series 12" cabinet saw. Who ever knows me on this site knows I love grizzlys heavy duty extreme series machines. My previous table saw was a craftsman 10" stationary saw. We souped it up by adding cast iron so it had around over 60" of cast iron table surface but that bad boy is another review, don't get me wrong I love my craftsman saw. But to make it short sweet and simple Im starting to need a bigger saw and the G0605x is what I would like settled in my shop. I'll post when she's ordered. :)

·
Registered
27,252 Posts
It is always exciting when we add a new tool to the shop. Pictures of the new saw would be wonderful to see. You will be getting a quality saw as Grizzly makes solid tools and its customer service is excellent.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I looked at g0605x and yes it is a nice saw but for the money the grizzly 555 14' with the 9' riser block is the one I got a don't re grate get it the re sawing is a great way to save money on lumber I use some fire wood and I find log's to mill and for me it is fun to use

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well LJ members,

I gave the go ahead on the knew saw yesterday. Now the waiting game begins. I don't what it is LJ members but I have ordered many machines before and everyone of them I'm like a child on x-mas morning….. So excited!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey LJ members,

Got my new grizz tablesaw today. I ordered this saw on a Monday and It was ready to be delivered wed, but I needed to postpone the delivery to fri because I was out of town. Anyways truck arrived and mr and my father got her off the back of the semi with our big ford tractor with bucket (oh and it was very well crated) . MAN THIS SAW IS HEAVY!! Is all I can say. I didn't get to much uncrating tonight but I did peek at the saw it's self, looks like a sleeping beast right now it's massive! can't wait ta give the full review on her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.