LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
i was wondering if anyone has any info on "Laguna" tools cuz i think i might get a bandsaw from them the LT14SUV. i saw this thing and was like, i gots to have it. ive been shopping around for a little now i plan to buy it with my tax returns the same was my saw was bought but i want to get as much info as i can on their tools before i buy. if anyone also has a sugestion for a bandsaw 14" priced between $400-$1500 new or used but looks new by FEB, please let me know? [email protected]

·
Registered
176 Posts
While I don't have a Laguna bandsaw, I do have their drift masster fence. The fence drastically improved my ability to resaw on my bandsaw. If you do get a Luguna try and get the drift master fence with it. pkennedy

·
Registered
603 Posts
Do yourself a favor and do your home work on Laguna, a lot of people have had big time problems with them.

I have the 14" Rikon and Love it. Right now it is on sale at Woodcraft. FWW did a review on 14" Band Saws and they were right there at the top of the pile. You can resaw almost 14" witlh out needing a riser. I didn't look to see what Woodcrafts price was but I think it was around $800
You find another saw with more features for the money. I would buy another without hesitation.

·
Registered
118,619 Posts
I have a Laguna 16"HD with a driftmaster and there high end blade . The total for this saw was around $3600
with shipping . If you want good customer service, and truth about the product there selling and promises fulfilled and good value for your investment. Then don't buy from a Laguna tool, buy a Grizzly. Do yourself a favour and do a search on the two brands hear on LJs and save yourself a lot of trouble and money.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.