LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

10 Posts
So I have been doing some bentwood rings recently, and I kind of want to morph the project.

I want to use laminated veneer to make some versions of these:

But I need some good looking hardware to go along with it.

Any suggestions of what I could find online? I tried rockler, no luck.

I think i want to do the first one in a U shape, which means not much room to flex, so I want two external pieces that I can slide through the hole to hold the keys.

Thanks for any help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.