LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just picked up a beautiful Powermatic 14" Bandsaw, Model 044, that I found on craigslist for $225.00. But in my haste to get it home I forgot the manual. I can't find it online and was hoping a fellow LJ might have it and PDF it to me or at the least point me in the right direction to find one online today. I don't want to have to drive another 2 hours back to get the manual if I don't have to.

Thanks,

Kenny D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Union, I tried the Powermatic site but they don't list my particular manual there. I can call them in the morning and see if I can have them email it to me.

Kodiak..didn't think of having him mail it to me. DUH!

Thanks LJs.

Kenny

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just want to thank all of you who've tried to provide answers for me. I called Powermatic this morning and within 5 minutes I had the PDF version of the manual in my email box. That's service!

Thanks again,

Kenny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.