LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I just bought an older Delta 12×36 wood lathe and there are some missing parts. The drive center and live center are missing as well as tool rests. I have ordered a new drive and live center from PennState but I am having trouble locating a tool rest. I would prefer to have a Delta rest of the same vintage as the lathe, 1962. The rests in question are the 4", cat #690 and the 12", cat# 692. I know that replacements are availble from different online suppliers including Mikes Tools but I don't want the new rests. I have also placed a WTB on OWWM and haven't had much response as of yet. If someone here has an older rest with a 1" post I would appreciate a note if you would like to sell.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Try Tool parts Direct.com They carry a lot of older replacement parts I have 70's vintage Delta Rockwell lathe and needed knives and exploded diagram they carry a lot of parts
good luck ! :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
eReplacementParts.com has all the Delta parts you probably need. If you know that wood lathes model number, just enter it into their parts finder and you should be able to get a list of Delta parts that are compatible. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.