LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

66 Posts
I have a customer who has damaged a pen that I built for her. I have contacted the vendor that I purchase my pen kits from and they don't have a spare part that I need to make the repair. I would need to purchase a whole new pen kit just for the one part, kind of bummed about that. The remainder of the kit would become worthless.

Does anyone know where I can get a part, or the manufacturer that I can contact directly. Even better, would someone out there have one of these lying around?

Part needed - The little threaded black plastic sleeve that slips into the center band. (The part installed in the cap where the main pen body screws into it)
Pen Kit - Gentlemen's Jr, Fountian pen. (Not sure if the same part from a rollerball would work, but my guess is yes)
Purchased from Craft Supplies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.