LumberJocks Woodworking Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts

I have a weird thing I need. I have to install a sliding door (not very heavy) but can't either hang it (no clearance) and can't install a floor track (divider between two rooms with finished floors). Therefore the thing has to ROLL on little rollers that I miter or recess into the bottom. Would prefer something small and discreet and preferably on the soft side (like neoprene or soft nylon) so as not to mark the floor. Should be sturdy enough to endure years of use, but not daily.

Does anyone know of a part that would fit the bill?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.